- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.2lzcOnhH.dpuf Nothing but Delicious: Saltine Toffee Brittle

Saltine Toffee Brittle

I don't know about you guys, but most years, my inspiration for Christmas presents is a roller coaster ride. It's December 20 and I still don't know what to get my parents (any suggestions?!?). But, for some reason, I knew back in September what to get my boyfriend. That was when we had been dating for one month, by the way. I've only known by parents for 26 years.
 The good news is that I always have this to fall back on: saltine toffee brittle. The toffee is sticky, sweet and buttery, nesting around salty, flaky saltines, and topped off with bittersweet chocolate. It's the perfect combination of flavors to soothe your holiday stress.
 P.S. This is my favorite way to wrap presents: free USPS flat rate boxes, inside-out paper grocery bags and weeds from my yard. I use all cheap stuff to support my raffia addiction.
 You can get the recipe and read some of my more eloquent writing on the subject at Darling Magazine (a subscription would be a great last-minute gift for a lady you love, too!).


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this!

Unknown said...

Hi, I have just visited your site and the info you have covered has been of great interest
to me. Some of the suggestions you have given have enabled me to apply my own thought
process to afford a greater understanding of the issue. Some info that is provided on the Web is not very useful but yours has been worthwhile. Some of the points you have raised will assist me greatly. Incidentally, I like the way you have structured your site, it is super and very easy to follow. I have bookmarked you and will be back regularly. Thank you

Facebook Marketing Services in Karachi

Post a Comment